School buses run to different parts of the city. Check with the School office for bus routes and boarding point. The students can travel by school bus only after remitting the bus fees and obtaining Journey Card from the School office. Note the following points as safety measure.
- See that the School bags are soft and secure enough to be taken in
- While in the bus, do not stretch your hands or head out of the bus,
and never make any noise.
- Guardians should ensure that children board the bus safely and are
taken back on their return.
- Bus fees for the whole year should be remitted in three instalments
on the due dates, failing which a fine of Rs. 20/- for each month
will have to be paid.
- Students who travel by School bus should always carry the Journey
Card with them.
- Those who avail themselves of the School bus facility, will have to
remit the bus fee for the whole year. However, the annual bus fee
can be remitted in three instalments.
- Get into the bus in a queue and be quiet inside the bus.
- Offer your seat to someone who needs it more than you do.
- Follow the instructions of the Bus Staff and the Bus Guides.